Thread: 23rd and 24th

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jaswib View Post
    Not a bad start took all day to get comfortable on the new Mupo setup and track temps were between 50 and 60 degrees but i finally got my 42 be it a 42.7 but im counting it never went slower than a 44.5 so im pumped. Ran a sc1 rear for the first time and was quiet impressed good grip but i dont think it will last all that long lol. Im in garage 16 tomorrow if anyones about.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Booyah!! Well done on the 42 mate
    Need more detail on the suspension tho!?!
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Booyah!! Well done on the 42 mate
    Need more detail on the suspension tho!?!
    Just awesome mate found a nice base setting but had no rear grip and because the shock and carts raised the bike 10mm over all instead of running the forks flush to get a flat setup we altered the shock length to get it flat and its like we just dialled grip in with each half turn. Ill leave it as is and learn it a bit but i was super consistent with my times so im happy more setup to come but i lack the knowledge so i might get Rob to do a setup day with me as good as Glenn he's so in demand here so its hard to get alot of time with him.

Hey Jas, Marshy mentioned you may need a setup or some time dialing in your new gear. Happy to help mate. I believe I should be at SMP on the 6th March assisting a couple of lads, so if you like and you can get a spot that day I'll be there. Give me a call or PM me for deatils.

Cheers Jas.

Thanks Marshy.

Quote Originally Posted by wellsprung View Post
    Hey Jas, Marshy mentioned you may need a setup or some time dialing in your new gear. Happy to help mate. I believe I should be at SMP on the 6th March assisting a couple of lads, so if you like and you can get a spot that day I'll be there. Give me a call or PM me for deatils.

Cheers Jas.

Thanks Marshy.
    Might have to give it a rain check mate the day didnt end all that well for me. Had lowside out of 12 so the bike and i will be on the mend for a while but i did hit a 1.41 on a shagged tyre so im not to mad.

Quote Originally Posted by jaswib View Post
    Just awesome mate found a nice base setting but had no rear grip and because the shock and carts raised the bike 10mm over all instead of running the forks flush to get a flat setup we altered the shock length to get it flat and its like we just dialled grip in with each half turn. Ill leave it as is and learn it a bit but i was super consistent with my times so im happy more setup to come but i lack the knowledge so i might get Rob to do a setup day with me as good as Glenn he's so in demand here so its hard to get alot of time with him.

That's great to hear mate!
    Rob is a bottomless pit of useful knowledge, he'll get you cranking for sure!!
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

Thread Information