Thread: 26th full circuit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phat3R View Post
    Hey Nick, hope the PEPS scuffs buff out, and a few other things get fixed, so you come out next week to St George with two bikes again. So glad you pulled out the spare and finished the day ...
    Thanks mate, I don't think it's too bad, hopefully. I really appreciate your help carting my stuff into the trailer (when I had a hissy fit and wanted to take my bat and ball and go home) and then back out into the garage again once I'd rethought it.

Hey, how's this for an awesome wife - I'm totally packed, trailer locked up, sitting in the driver's seat with the engine running and just waiting for the air con to cool the car down enough to shut the door and drive home, when I ring the wife and tell her I crashed AGAIN and that I'm leaving to come home, and she says no, don't do that. Can you fix the bike?, she says. Nope, not at the track. Got your spare bike? Yes, but it needs fairings fitted and a couple of minor things. Well, pull it out of the trailer, set it up and get back out there! Racing is less than a week, and you need to get back on the bike, TODAY! I humbly agreed to do so, and the afternoon was awesome on the old racebike.

P1070326.jpg
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Thanks mate, I don't think it's too bad, hopefully. I really appreciate your help carting my stuff into the trailer (when I had a hissy fit and wanted to take my bat and ball and go home) and then back out into the garage again once I'd rethought it.

Hey, how's this for an awesome wife - I'm totally packed, trailer locked up, sitting in the driver's seat with the engine running and just waiting for the air con to cool the car down enough to shut the door and drive home, when I ring the wife and tell her I crashed AGAIN and that I'm leaving to come home, and she says no, don't do that. Can you fix the bike?, she says. Nope, not at the track. Got your spare bike? Yes, but it needs fairings fitted and a couple of minor things. Well, pull it out of the trailer, set it up and get back out there! Racing is less than a week, and you need to get back on the bike, TODAY! I humbly agreed to do so, and the afternoon was awesome on the old racebike.

P1070326.jpg
    Didn't realised you came off today!!

I hope you and your bike are ok!

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post

P1070326.jpg
    Not a problem Nick ... thanks for all your help.

And a big thumbs up to Donna ... I saw her comments on your FB post outside SMSP this morning ... made me laugh

Thread Information