Thread: Track Fitness

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phat3R View Post
    Can't be fixed? Damn that's a shame .. they really stood out.
    They got cut down both legs, both arms. If I lay them down they look splayed out like a bear rug haha straight to the pool room.

Definitely keeping my eye out for another set like that. If anyone sees something in the classifieds that is equally obnoxious in a 48/50 give me a shout.
    do a burnout

Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    They got cut down both legs, both arms. If I lay them down they look splayed out like a bear rug haha straight to the pool room.

Definitely keeping my eye out for another set like that. If anyone sees something in the classifieds that is equally obnoxious in a 48/50 give me a shout.
    Hey I like that! ... Get it framed like one of those sports memorabilia trophies for the pool room ... maybe with a couple of pictures next to it of you making sweet sweet love to that bike before it spat you off

What brand were the red ones Dan?

Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post

Not A* but a good suit for a great price... almost want to get it for myself and keep it as a spare!

http://www.formula-xtreme.com.au/xtr...f?OpenDocument

Thread Information