Thread: Pirelli RR Series - Phillip Island, 26-28 Aug

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    One of the reasons I didnt go, It's always a shitfight to get in because PI wont open the gates till ,then getting your garage open is the next problem

Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
    It's always a shitfight to get in because PI wont open the gates till ,then getting your garage open is the next problem
    YES! Last year 600cc was out first and we had 15 minutes to unload the trailer, get bikes and warmers up to temp, sign on and suit up! I ended up missing the first session!!
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

Pirelli RR Series - Phillip Island, 26-28 Aug

Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
    One of the reasons I didnt go, It's always a shitfight to get in because PI wont open the gates till ,then getting your garage open is the next problem
    It was a bit shit, but fortunately nobody was in a hurry to go out on a wet but drying track, so it was all good.

On the plus side, and in stark contrast to St George, we were scrutineered in our own garages this arvo. Easy peasy. We even got transponders already. So tomorrow morning is just turn up - no rush - and flick the warmers on. Everything is done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    It was a bit shit, but fortunately nobody was in a hurry to go out on a wet but drying track, so it was all good.

On the plus side, and in stark contrast to St George, we were scrutineered in our own garages this arvo. Easy peasy. We even got transponders already. So tomorrow morning is just turn up - no rush - and flick the warmers on. Everything is done!
    Unless you were in Garage No > 27 in which case PI threw us out Before Scrutineering .. 2 hours wait for nothing ..... bugger

Thread Information