Hey guys. Currently sitting in canberra hospital still. Was a great weekend with so much drama. All I remember is coming down the straight and I think missed a gear not sure. Remember the bike revving and then a massive hit from behind. Remember sliding down the straight and finally stopping. All I could hear was bikes all around me and wanted to get as close to the tyre wall as I could. Worst pain ever had. Ambo finally got to me and got me on the green whistle. Turns out i had snap the tib and fib major and then penetrated my skin and was sticking out. Got rushed to canberra and got some rods and bolts etc. 6 months recovery. Can't travel atm cause of the leg. Haven't got another mark on me. Had every drug in the world. Thanks to everyone who packed up my gear and have offered support. Hoping I can make st george in november but prob aim on walking first. Can't thanks staff at St George fellow riders and team mates enough. Thanks 4 a great weekend and we'll done to all that finished. Sorry if this made no sence on button push morphine

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk