Thread: ARDC Tuesday 11th Oct

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nice one! Good work on the V02 rear then. Maybe I need to swap out the tyre - Ive been using it since March at ASBK Wakefield like you said - doesnt wear

PS: you need to clean up your AIM sectors Duplicate the EC sector spots and youll get more accurate timing in AIM
    Last edited by Kris; 12-10-2016 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    like you said - doesnt wear
    No, but over time you lose laptime and can't work out where it's gone.

PS: you need to clean up your AIM sectors
    That was a clean install of AIM on my home computer, just so I could look at the data last night. I've just got the track laptop out and am looking at that now, with the sorted out sectors etc.

Thanks tho!
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    No, but over time you lose laptime and can't work out where it's gone.

That was a clean install of AIM on my home computer, just so I could look at the data last night. I've just got the track laptop out and am looking at that now, with the sorted out sectors etc.

Thanks tho!
    Yep, I should replace the rear! Will do that for my next outing. Glad you're back on the pace The video of damo is interesting, he's in/outta those corners fast by entering very late

PS: you need to clean up your AIM sectors Duplicate the EC sector spots and youll get more accurate timing in AIM
    Hahaha, I said the exact same thing!!
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

I've been running data and cleaning up stuff (and discovered that the theoretical best lap data came from one session of two laps, where it looked like the gps data was out of sync, and so not to be trusted), and I'm not sure that I'm comparing apples with apples. Kris, are you able to email me your map? So I can compare sectors properly?
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Thread Information