Thread: Manual tyre machine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phat3R View Post
    I got one, two, three of these

Looks like a good thing. How do you break the bead initially? Why you got 3 of them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    Looks like a good thing. How do you break the bead initially? Why you got 3 of them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    $99+P&H eBay. Get a longer stainless steel rod for the centre, then tie the mofo to the trailer.
    bead-breaker.jpg

I got three because ... long story ... . Bulk purchase through RATs ... few others here have them as well, Eddie Lee, etc. Bob made the rods.

Buy the ends from a chap in the US of A. http://home.comcast.net/~prestondrake/mojoweb.htm

I am retarded ... spanner wise and I even can use it. Takes a while to get the knack, & I forget if I don't use it for a while. But once you know what you are doing ... 3 min to take tyre off, and three min to put tyre on.

Quote Originally Posted by Phat3R View Post
    $99+P&H eBay. Get a longer stainless steel rod for the centre, then tie the mofo to the trailer.
    bead-breaker.jpg

I got three because ... long story ... . Bulk purchase through RATs ... few others here have them as well, Eddie Lee, etc. Bob made the rods.

Buy the ends from a chap in the US of A. http://home.comcast.net/~prestondrake/mojoweb.htm

I am retarded ... spanner wise and I even can use it. Takes a while to get the knack, & I forget if I don't use it for a while. But once you know what you are doing ... 3 min to take tyre off, and three min to put tyre on.
    I have one of these but seriously need one of those mojo bars. Still takes me a little while with a bit of swearing but i get there lol

Thread Information