Thread: ARDC Tuesday 11th Oct

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zoidberg View Post
    I just crunched some numbers, it's soon now.
    Our watches are in sync.

So in the last session today, I was banging out 38.8s, feeling pretty good about my place in the world, and then Damo Cudlin shot past me and tucked in in front of me, looking over his shoulder with a 'follow me' look. I latched on, and in the one and only flying lap, dropped 1.5 SECONDS!!! and banged out a 37.3 (including stuffing up T9 and sorting ourselves out in T1). Fark me.

I thanked him profusely afterwards, and he just said 'did that help? You were looking good in some areas but I thought I could help you in a few other areas'.

Thanks Damo! Much appreciated mate

IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Our watches are in sync.

So in the last session today, I was banging out 38.8s, feeling pretty good about my place in the world, and then Damo Cudlin shot past me and tucked in in front of me, looking over his shoulder with a 'follow me' look. I latched on, and in the one and only flying lap, dropped 1.5 SECONDS!!! and banged out a 37.3 (including stuffing up T9 and sorting ourselves out in T1). Fark me.

I thanked him profusely afterwards, and he just said 'did that help? You were looking good in some areas but I thought I could help you in a few other areas'.

That is epic. I was grinning lie an idiot watching it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 Aprilia RSV4
    2005 Ducati 999s

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Our watches are in sync.

GREAT video and lap!! Must have been a blast to ride!
    VERY racey lines Damo takes. No room left at all.
    I always kinda assumed you had to be late apexing a lot to be going proper quick...
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

Thread Information