Thread: From Tassie

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow98 View Post
    Hi guys, looking forward to joining the forum. I ride a Ducati 1299, EBR 1190RX, and have frequented Ducati forums that are mostly membered by Yanks and sick of the BS . I'm keen to talk and learn from other racers, as I haven't been racing /riding that long . I race/ride at my local (Symmons Plains) mostly. Raced Baskerville, Phillip Island, Morgan Park and wait for it..........Mugello x2 . (even podiumed, *my only podium*, on a 600, maybe thats my style ?
    Slow98 <> Podium .... perhaps Fast98

G'day

Bears will be a PI a the end of August and there will be a couple of guys there who race pannas as well as one mad bugger who HAS raced an EBR now on a Laverta if you can get over we are all available to add to the general racing bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Linden View Post
    Slow98 <> Podium .... perhaps Fast98

G'day

Bears will be a PI a the end of August and there will be a couple of guys there who race pannas as well as one mad bugger who HAS raced an EBR now on a Laverta if you can get over we are all available to add to the general racing bullshit
    Linden, I've already booked a couple of weeks ago. Doing Superbike on the 1299 and Bears on the EBR. Both #98 !

Quote Originally Posted by Slow98 View Post
    Linden, I've already booked a couple of weeks ago. Doing Superbike on the 1299 and Bears on the EBR. Both #98 !
    See you there I'm #7 at the other end of the grid 696Monster Wet Bears / TwinSprints and the Mighty Frank'n'Cati 900 Monster in Bears - wont enter until we run in Darwin next weekend

Thread Information