Thread: Turbo's Trailer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Negrogrande View Post
    which broker did you use for the insurance?
    Was an add on to my life insurance, originally through Bupa. The rep suggested it when I told her I was going to start racing.
    The company is called Clearview. They cover for broken bones as well as more serious stuff.
    The cover is worldwide too, so handy for any sneaky o/s track time I might get a chance to do.
    It covers for track days as well as racing, so long as it's NON-professional.
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Was an add on to my life insurance, originally through Bupa. The rep suggested it when I told her I was going to start racing. The company is caller Clearview. They cover for broken bones as well as more serious stuff.
    The cover is worldwide too, so handy for any sneaky o/s track time I might get a chance to do.
    It covers for track days as well as racing, so long as it's NON-professional.

Owen are you talking about the Clearview Injury Cash Insurance? It says broken bones are only 10% of sum insured, I'm guessing that's of either $100k or the $200k product? Not a bad little policy for the price, $530 a year, if you are riding motorcycles, track or otherwise.
    http://www.clearview.com.au/page/lif...cash-insurance

Quote Originally Posted by Phat3R View Post
    Owen are you talking about the Clearview Injury Cash Insurance? It says broken bones are only 10% of sum insured, I'm guessing that's of either $100k or the $200k product? Not a bad little policy for the price, $530 a year, if you are riding motorcycles, track or otherwise.
    http://www.clearview.com.au/page/lif...cash-insurance
    Yip, that's the one. As I mentioned, It's worldwide too and covers pretty much any activity.
    Deff some fine print but I was covered during a race, on a track.
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

Thread Information