Thread: St George Rounds 1&2 at SMP - ENTER NOW

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    All you luddites!! Who the hell still uses snail mail for anything other than physical goods?!?!?!? Scan and email, people. Or hell, no scanner? Just take a pic of each page with your iphone and email them to jan. Far out
    They lost my emailed / scanned entry to St George in Nov. It dippaseared into the ether, [well I suspect their junk mail]. So I then dropped it off in person at the meeting!

This time I figured snail mail was the surer option as opposed to having innane phone conversations ... we don't have your entry ... did you check junk mail? ... what's that? ... oh god - why does it have to be this hard ... . I probably should have gone with registered.

Quote Originally Posted by Phat3R View Post
    They lost my emailed / scanned entry to St George in Nov. It dippaseared into the ether, [well I suspect their junk mail]. So I then dropped it off in person at the meeting!

This time I figured snail mail was the surer option as opposed to having innane phone conversations ... we don't have your entry ... did you check junk mail? ... what's that? ... oh god - why does it have to be this hard ... . I probably should have gone with registered.
    I didnt think bigpond had a spam filter sort of thing

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by chubb View Post
    I didnt think bigpond had a spam filter sort of thing
    +1. Not a very strong one, anyway. Besides, if you transer the cash via direct debit, Jan will come across that payment, if nothing else, and try to match it to an entry.
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    +1. Not a very strong one, anyway. Besides, if you transer the cash via direct debit, Jan will come across that payment, if nothing else, and try to match it to an entry.
    That's some leave it with the gods shit haha
    do a burnout

Thread Information