Thread: 614kms later and "The Mistress" is home.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Great to hear you got on so well with it. I run the Ntec front & bridgey rear & love it. I'd like to hear more with the comparision of the blade & the new toy next time your out there.

QUOTE=Baddie;10824]Yes bastard and love it...But I here I'm not the only one who send goodbye to the blade and went to another manufacturing.

Have to say after having both a Gen3 zx10r and a Blade I strongly recommend you consider a Gen4 2011+ Zx10r in the future. Straight out of the box it felt great, I guess most of the RND was done but Fk me(excuse the French) it got some horses under the bonnet.

The springs were way to soft (75kg rider) bottomed out twice..Nearly lost the front at T15 (old 9) getting a little carried away. But nothing eBay won’t fix.

One thing I have to say the Bridgestone V02 200 Profile (med) felt great . I’m now really considering running them with UK Front.

But have to say overall love it, cant wait to do it again.[/QUOTE]

Ditto with Noel. Have tried every slick on the market than I could get my hands on, most more than once and some taken off after a couple of sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by Slow bro View Post
    Great to hear you got on so well with it. I run the Ntec front & bridgey rear & love it.
    I found even the US Ntec had better edge grip than the V01 and the new French ones are better again. The Bridgies were good until you got them right over, but on the edge they spun up easy and lost traction. I would have to be much gentler on the throttle when I had it cranked over when I was running them. I've heard the V02 is a big improvement over the V01, but it would interesting to see if it is as good as the new French Ntecs.
    2011 ZX10R track/race bike
    ZRX1200 road bike
    Period 6 ZXR 750 race bike
    P6 250 production RMX250 motard race bike
    2015 YZ450F Dirt track/motard
    TE511 trail bike/motard

Thread Information