Thread: Action camera's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/170987100...84.m1423.l2649
    Im running the liquid image ego.same one as senator8 is running. Had the chance to play with the gopro 3 and the liquid one and I cannot see any real advantage the gopro had , they are both on par with each other I couldnt see the value in the gopro for the money as the liquid one is 140 on ebay delivered. For mounting on the bike nice and compact and the liquid image app works very well with the wifi.
    Big $$$ if you have 2 gopros and bin them liquid image not as pricey.

Quote Originally Posted by BoB View Post
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/170987100...84.m1423.l2649
    Im running the liquid image ego.same one as senator8 is running. Had the chance to play with the gopro 3 and the liquid one and I cannot see any real advantage the gopro had , they are both on par with each other I couldnt see the value in the gopro for the money as the liquid one is 140 on ebay delivered. For mounting on the bike nice and compact and the liquid image app works very well with the wifi.
    Big $$$ if you have 2 gopros and bin them liquid image not as pricey.
    I'm just about sold, BoB!! I've been putting off buying the Hero3 because of the cost, but I'd really like wifi capability, AND I'd like to cover the bike in cameras for multiple angles. So two more of these (to add to the two early Heros) might just be the ticket! And that'll be 2 new cameras for less than the price of one Black.
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Thread Information