Thread: What I did today...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Had the Power Commander V & Auto Tune, front sprocket, BMC race air filter arrive... All fitted, except for the auto tune... because the Kawasaki does NOT run a M18x1.5 O2 sensor, you need to drill out and retap the existing hole, OR bung the existing and drill/tap a new one and use the adapter (fking kidding me!!) Anyway, will need new tyres as well to get it ready before Friday!!
    Isle of Man TT Apprentice.
    Racing... it's life. Everything else is just waiting.
    2008 Suzuki GSXR1000 Race bike -SOLD
    2010 Kawasaki ZX6R Race bike (my chariot for the IOMTT)

Quote Originally Posted by DisPlaCeD View Post
    Had the Power Commander V & Auto Tune, front sprocket, BMC race air filter arrive... All fitted, except for the auto tune... because the Kawasaki does NOT run a M18x1.5 O2 sensor, you need to drill out and retap the existing hole, OR bung the existing and drill/tap a new one and use the adapter (fking kidding me!!) Anyway, will need new tyres as well to get it ready before Friday!!

Or get a Leo Vince full exhaust! :p

Quote Originally Posted by DisPlaCeD View Post
    I had to do a similar thing with mine..... http://tarmactalk.com/forum/showthre...hlight=project
    I've had a bit of trouble sorting out the autotune to start making trim data through a switch, hopefully I'll know at the ARDC practice day
    2007 Yamaha FZ1 Championship winner (2012) (the tank)
    2007 Yamaha FZ1 Road bike
    2005 KTM 450 EXC (fun bike)
    2005 Yamaha R1 Class winner 2014

Thread Information