Thread: MotoDNA + Yamaha Test Fest 5th October

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    We also were all told to slow down as one of the coaches was finding it difficult to catch up and stay with us... :
    who was your coach? i was looking at booking in on the 23rd, but that's not sounding very appealing, my last experience there was pretty good....

Quote Originally Posted by Plumb View Post
    my last experience there was pretty good....
    What level did you do last time? I had another mate there doing L2, he also thought it lacked structure and the variation of pace within groups was pretty bad there too... The L1 guys seemed to enjoy themselves tho. Pace was all pretty close and they seemed to spend a while talking through things with the guy that owns/runs it - Mark Mcveigh. He was a really nice guy, made us all feel very welcome.
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    What level did you do last time? I had another mate there doing L2, he also thought it lacked structure and the variation of pace within groups was pretty bad there too... The L1 guys seemed to enjoy themselves tho. Pace was all pretty close and they seemed to spend a while talking through things with the guy that owns/runs it - Mark Mcveigh. He was a really nice guy, made us all feel very welcome.
    I did the master class, with Pete Godard, It was me, a mate and another guy that was a fair bit slower. We agreed hed do a session with us, then a session with the other guy'which worked out well. We did a few session on lines and where to break later, then i asked about how to pass safer ( Motards everywhere on the south) was pretty beneficial, till i ran wide of T2 ( t6 gp) and doped it in the kitty litter... Mind you I was only doing 105's had a best of 104.59 till my gps went flat 4th session. I recon i would have improved a bit after that as well.

Thread Information