Thread: MotoDNA + Yamaha Test Fest 5th October

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Well, yes indeed! Some of my biggest advancements in time have come from either chasing you or getting your feedback after you follow me or review my videos.
    As I said to you yesterday, the motoDNA experience really highlighted that good observation and communication, are absolutely essential for imparting information and having it stick.
    I think it's something you're really good at, mate and it's normally quite specific and relevant rather than generic thinks like 'more throttle, less brake' lol!!

Now, before your head gets too big.. here's me passing you on the outside of T1

Thanks for the kind words, mate!

Although I call photoshop on that photo.... Your tacho needle has clearly been added in post, and you're only going 51kmh!!
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Although I call photoshop on that photo.... Your tacho needle has clearly been added in post, and you're only going 51kmh!!
    Nah, it's an ECU flash thing. I moved the speedo to the top.. look more closely - I'm actually doing 401km/h
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Nah, it's an ECU flash thing. I moved the speedo to the top.. look more closely - I'm actually doing 401km/h
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Thread Information