Thread: Lap Timers, Data Loggers & Data Overlay

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Simmo - have you seen the AIM software? If not it's worth having a play before you make up your mind.

It's free to download and I can send you some of my data or I'm sure one of the guys can send you data from a more local track.

Reliability-wise I've never had a problem with the Solo/Solo DL. It's pretty much turn on and forget. It does miss laps occasionally but it's rare overall. Especially compared to a Starlane (purely anecdotal, I've seen a lot of pissed of Starlane owners turn up with an AIM next time)

Cheers,
    Simon.

Quote Originally Posted by ironside View Post
    Simmo - have you seen the AIM software? If not it's worth having a play before you make up your mind.

It's free to download and I can send you some of my data or I'm sure one of the guys can send you data from a more local track.

Reliability-wise I've never had a problem with the Solo/Solo DL. It's pretty much turn on and forget. It does miss laps occasionally but it's rare overall. Especially compared to a Starlane (purely anecdotal, I've seen a lot of pissed of Starlane owners turn up with an AIM next time)

Cheers,
    Simon.
    I definitely like the idea of set and forget.
    Thanks again ironside.
    2013 Aprilia RSV4
    2005 Ducati 999s

Thread Information