Thread: trailer set ups

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumb View Post
    On that note I'm getting a quote on insurance for theft as well ( trailer, bikes and gear) Did the maths and if it got knocked off fully loaded if have to kill myself ....
    Seems a few have been knocked off lately if Facebook is anything to go off. Pricks
    I use TransWest insurance brokers. They sort it all out for me. Works out really cheap for the level of cover.
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    I use TransWest insurance brokers. They sort it all out for me. Works out really cheap for the level of cover.
    Good call. 🏻
    Very reasonable, and got cover everywhere apart from on the track. Theft, fire accidental damage ect even while in the pits. My broker couldn't even get the cover
    I'll sleep a bit easer now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Thanks for this! I wasn't aware this was available. I have now put some cover in place for the bike and gear.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BR View Post
    Thanks for this! I wasn't aware this was available. I have now put some cover in place for the bike and gear.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    I have to 2nd this. Having just received my quote back them. Awesome value and piece of mind.

Thread Information