hahaha I didnt run cameras friday or saturday and i damn well should have... I was the crash magnet. If you passed me you probably crashed right after (happened 4 times). Otherwise PI IS BLOODY UNREAL!!!!!!! got to 47s on the friday trying to learn everything i could. In the rain we were in the high 50s i believe until it dried out and we all shagged our wets (pics to come, or look at Stu's facebook). Still getting top 5 and top 7 place finishes in the wet which was awesome. Bloody Jas beat me tho fair and square in the rain. Sunday, man o man what can i say. Got down to a 45.1 in the 2nd race and made that consistent! Love flying through corners at full throttle just clicking up the gears. maybe touched my knee down 5 times all weekend since i was just trying to stay tucked in behind the screen to go faster. Top speed of 261 down the straight via the speedangle. and was up the front with the fast lads all weekend getting 5th place overall mostly. 2nd in 600cc C Grade and 3rd In Clubsport C grade with a bung race where i melted my rear wet to slick status. Damn good weekend even when trying to drift the wet bike around the last corner on a dry track with no tyre left flat track style hahahahaha. Absolutely tops weekend. Also scraped out both my footpeg and gear lever going around the last corner 4th gear pinned snicking 5th early to get some insane drive down the straight pulling in on fast bikes easy.