Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
I'm noticing a bit of a pattern here.... the common denominator is the 10R!! I thought they were pretty rubbish when I rode one, but some people like them I guess. Although I can rattle off a long list of names of people that have never gelled with the big Kwaka. Maybe try a different litrebike before throwing the baby out with the bathwater. I didn't like the Hooonda when I had it either, nor obviously the Beemers. The Aprilia really really suits me and my 600-ish riding style.
Hmmm my problem is a lack of trust and feel in the front end. Some of the corners when you need to put faith in the front like Corporate Hill, T10 and T4 have got me fucked. Comparing it against the just 100% glued sensation you get from the R6 I think is part of the issue. Always felt like you have enough grip to ride the R6 on the ceiling of your pit garage. The power of the ZX10 is taking some getting used too but that's not my current concern. If I can get happy with the front the rest will fall into place I reckon.

Just about to have a play with geometry to see if its just something simple. But got 3 days at PI to figure it out next week so hopefully something can be found....