Thread: Wakefield Park 21st of May

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It certainly seems like there is time to lose there. Not many passing opportunities I could find? I got held up by a bloke on a bmw for a couple of laps, the stomp he had out of corners meant I just couldn't get him politely. Tried at the fish hook a couple of times, but ran too deep and he'd get me back. Had no hope down the front straight or up the hill, but he was holding me up in every corner. I had to get "creative" to make a pass stick, but once passed I was good to go.

I am spewing, I had the camera on and didn't actually press record once. Well, once, then promptly pressed start again, which of course stopped it.

Quote Originally Posted by zoidberg View Post
    It certainly seems like there is time to lose there. Not many passing opportunities I could find?
    Round the outside at T3 then the inside line into T4 for a block pass works pretty well if you are carrying a lot more speed than the other bike. Under brakes into the fish hook or if you're carrying more speed, around the outside which puts you on the inside for T9. I also find that as long as you're not on the bumpy part on the track, under brakes into T10 as a lot of people brake way too early there. Some people pass between T1 and T2 but I can't usually bring myself to do this as I've had too many people cut straight across the track here leaving you with nowhere to go. These definitely aren't the only places and those faster than me have heaps more but these are the places I try to use.

Thread Information