TOP, TOP, TOP day at the track yesterday!! Great vibe in the pits and plenty of new gear to drool over!!
My old R6's new owner made it out too and he managed to squeeze out a PB on his first day on it. Well done Joel!!
It's a magic bike for PB's that one!!

I had a total BLAST on Red Baron. Had heaps of fun trying out the new electronics and the absolute, phenomenal cosmic power!!

There were a couple of teething issues as it was a brand new build. Mostly with rearsets and lever position. It's a bit of a fiddle to adjust the lever height and lengths to get GP shift to work, with the series of rose joints and knuckles in line! It meant a fair few false neutrals and one lap entirely in first gear but I managed to get there in the end.
The front end feels a little soft too and it was bottoming out so I picked up some new springs at the end of the day, for next time. The shock was working wonders tho and gave some GREAT feel and drive with the proof in the amazing, smooth tyre wear!!
Thanks heaps to Stevem and Wolfie57 for the BMW setup help and tips. I've already clicked with it much quicker than I did the R6!!
When are we out again next??!