Thread: 4 of the Honda RJays Wakefield Park 6th and 7th August 2016

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Jeebus!!! That was close!!
    Indeed... good job keeping it up too. Was Carl waaaaaaaaay too slow on the racing line or were you waayyy too late on the brakes?

On a side note, either your suspension is amazing or the bumps really are gone. Or both!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ed View Post
    Indeed... good job keeping it up too. Was Carl waaaaaaaaay too slow on the racing line or were you waayyy too late on the brakes?
    Quote Originally Posted by You Tube
    He missed a gear and grabbed 1st mid corner. Both pretty lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ed View Post

On a side note, either your suspension is amazing or the bumps really are gone. Or both!!
    My intention was to pass Gavin and tuck in somwhere behind Carl. He certainly caught me out with the mis-shift and the gap closed reeeeally quickly. Glad I only knicked his wheel.

RE: the bumps, I guess stock R6 suspension is just that good Also, I usually manage to ride around them exiting T9

Quote Originally Posted by zooker View Post
    My intention was to pass Gavin and tuck in somwhere behind Carl. He certainly caught me out with the mis-shift and the gap closed reeeeally quickly. Glad I only knicked his wheel.

RE: the bumps, I guess stock R6 suspension is just that good Also, I usually manage to ride around them exiting T9
    Caught myself out too, and nah the bumps are still there i think we have all just altered our lines to go around them. I still smash over the back straight bumps tho out of t9 hahhaha
    AKA Tumbleweed #52

Bike: 06 r6 #52 (search for the flouro!!)
    Dirt: Honda Cr125r

Major Sponsor:

Thread Information