Thread: Kawasaki 2012 ZX10R ABS - Very Low K's - Ready for Race Glass !!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Kawasaki 2012 ZX10R ABS - Very Low K's - Ready for Race Glass !!

I have for sale a 2012 Kawasaki ZX10R ABS. This model has only done 3950 k's. It is listed as a stat write off due to a broken subframe lug, which was professionally repaired (have all the repair pics and those of you who know me from Phillip Island and have seen my other bikes know this would always be done correctly !!) but there was nothing else wrong with the bike, so writing it off is such a shame !! But this is the way insurance companies are going now... :-/

Anyway, I have totally repaired the bike, full service. It is set up as totally stock standard, all ready for your own custom mods. It just requires you to fit race glass of your choosing and of course your own colour scheme.. but that is totally up to you, you have an empty canvas to do your own thing.. :-)

I cant say enough about these bikes.. Super fast, strong motors and they are winning races and setting lap records all over the place. They are definitely the bike to be on for sure. Please contact 'Macca' for any further info on 0423 534 859 or email me at maccarocks@iprimus.com.au. Will assist with organising interstate delivery if required, purchaser pays for the transport, but I will deliver to the transport company if required. Comes with 2 keys.. great bike at a great price.. :-) asking only 12k...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Maccarocks; 11-07-2013 at 10:07 PM. Reason: SOLD
    Maccarocks
    11' - ZX10R (Road)
    11' - ZX10R (Race)
    Too many other bikes to fit in here !!

Thread Information