So round 5 of the BEARS Nationals - F5 ...

1 win 3 2nds ...

BUT TMA 1 2nd 3 Wins ...

The old bloke was on fire particularly on the first lap. In the first race I battled with TMA and Dean and used Franki HP rather than the Fat Blokes skill to come out on top ... lots of redline including in top when slipstreaming so dropped a tooth on the rear for the next 3 legs.

Race 2 fluffed the start and got stuck behind one of the JNRs and a polite MB this allowed Dean and Cosi on lap 2 to come at me. After Cosi took off, Dean and I a bit of a tussel while closing on TMA, By lap 4 1/2 I was clear of Dean and on TMA but couldn't convert (including missing an up change on the final run to the flag... maybe - maybe not)

Race 3 on Sunday saw a double crash on turn 1 off the start 1 down and then 2 hit missing the bike (and maybe 5 on the grass) - stuffed me up for the restart and I ended up in an epic battle with Simon, Andy, Joey and Dean - video coming TMA was just gone by the time I had cleared these 4

Race 4 was a repeat of 3 except not as epic (for me)

Race 5 was going to be damp so was planning to give Rat Bear a run unfortunatily too many delays (Red Flags - thats you Richard) meant we didn't go

Loved the Racing - Frank N'Cati is coming good but still has an annoying stutter off some right hand corners - seems to help if we run extra fuel

"Pissed off" at Fat Bloke for letting the points get away and for using HP not skill - TMA has to finish 2nd or better in 4 races at Broadford to get another F5 Championship while I have to win 4...
SteveJ - you missed out .... was good