Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ed View Post
Sounds like it was almost like what you did to me in Warm up... hence why I was yelling at you on the way in. 'Almost' because our bikes actually touched.

Now, being that it happened after I overtook you on the inside into T6 and you decided to do a kamikaze move around the outside during WARM UP to say I was a bit pissed is an understatement (did I mention it was warm up and not a race??). Thankfully, wiser and calmer people talked me out of confronting you about it. There really wasn't anything to be gained by doing that. But it was the shittiest of the shittiest move, mate...

As for the footage, I'll have a look. I deleted a ton of stuff 'cause my card was nearly full and I needed it for other things.

Ps: It's not my place and I don't really like to do this especially given my skill level but... if I can give you ONE advice, it's focus more on overtaking and less on avoiding being overtaken. You're WAY too aggressive when you get overtaken. More so than anyone else I have ever been on track with and that will end badly at some stage. I honestly hope I'm wrong but not as much as I hope I'm not involved when things do go wrong.
I wish you did come and have "your 2 cents" ... I'm an understanding kinda fella ... If you explained to me the situation at hand on the day and said what had transpired and said I was wrong, or what ever etc, I'd have said sorry in no time flat.
Unlike other cunts that cut fellow riders off an not give a shit.

anyway, end of story ... what's done is done.
I don't have a reply to your story on our situation as I don't know where you were on track when it happened, that's why I was shaking my head because I couldn't hear what you were saying.
next time at the track, feel free to come talk to me mate.