Thread: Aprilia Stuff

Aprilia Stuff

After many years of having Aprilia products[2xRSV4s and a Caponord]. You really wonder what is going to happen to this brand in Australia. I have nearly always purchased stuff , big and small through AF1 in Texas. I would like to get things here to help OZ small business. Moto Italia[Dave Ward] always looked after me with good prices especially around GFC time, parts were cheaper than the US.

John Sample group wasnt great , and now parts from Stevens group , if you can get them is ridiculous. Sold my 2010 RSV4 to a mate, it has started to have either a head gasket leak or as John my mech says it could be a welsh plug in the head

Now in Aust a head gasket cost is about $75.00 each. Same thing from AF1 $16.80.
    Also the service of our shops is just slack, took a week for a parts shop in QLD to get back to me. I sent him an email 2 days later and he still hasnt got back about a custom pipe I need.
    Us APE people know what a great product we have eh Marshy ! but America is the ONLY way to get parts at a decent price. I understand economies of scale , and importation etc but we are being ripped off and shit service

It's really really bad, I agree. Marco still helps me out a lot. He's doing a roaring trade in parts, because Peter Stevens are so hopeless and don't stock anything.
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Surprising how bad Peter Stevens are. I think they only want the scooters

Marcos pretty good, i get a bit off him also. I like to support Aussie companies, but not st 2-5 times the cost. AF1 gets a bit of my business too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess Marco is just getting rid of Samples left over stock

Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
    I guess Marco is just getting rid of Samples left over stock
    Marco runs apriliastore.com.au pretty well sorted web site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information