Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
Having the radiator overflow into a bottle is what almost everyone does (if they do anything at all!!), even though the rules say airbox. There was an application earlier this year to repeal the rule, but it was turned down by the MA road-race committee, which is a pity because the last thing you want if the bike overheats is water all through your airbox, throttle bodies and into the cylinders......

My fuel tank breather and overflow just go into the bellypan, as per the stock setup. Nobody seems too fussed about them.
Awesome! I had a feeling this would be the case. I'll just put a bottle on the rad overflow and be done with it.

Is there anything else I gotta watch for in scruitineering for st George? I've lock wired (front calipers, oil filter, sump plug, oil cooler, oil filler, rad cap, brake pad pins) got a shark fin, replaced coolant with plain water, got engine covers, got a back protector, I've put my numbers on they meet the specs in the GCRs.

My biggest fear with this weekend is getting knocked back in scruitineering for something major.

I read somewhere in the GCRs about presenting the bike to scruitineering with the front fairings removed so they can check that it's running water, do we have to do this?