Quote Originally Posted by fitzy View Post
Sorry for the delays today caused by me boys , had an off at t5 in session 3 The front just went and nothing I could do then session 5 at t17 I hot oil !! Now to get bike fixed again before tomorrow and Sunday! Ricondi leathers done a great job my first even off at the creek and twice In one day .. Had to be Friday the 13th!!!
Mate I felt so bad for you in the last session, on my out lap I sware I could see oil on most of the track, I had the back step out coming out of 12, but all day id been seeing suspicious marks on the track. I was going to go into the pits and tell them, I stayed out for that lap (only had like 2-3 secs to make that decision), as I came around to (old) T9 I saw the yellow flag and started swaring in my helmet and sure enough there was a bike in the kitty litter :( I raced down the pit lane and told old mate about the oil.

In session 2 T5 looked like it was hosed in oil but the traction seemed to be there, took me about 6 laps to get the courage to hit it hard though.