Top day for a track day , once you managed to find a park and off load your gear . Parking was at a premium , not much space due to the mudd runnners set up , needed to be there early to be able to park the car / trailer close to the garage.

Started off in green and after a bit of perswading stepped up to red for the 2nd session and remaining of the day . Day ran pretty well , was rather warm but not like the previous day .

Plan was to follow Moz out and try to keep up for a few corners but i ended up going out 1st and knew he would catch me pretty soon . After a lap or 2 into the bowl he sneaked up the inside but manged to take the outdside / inside and lined up for the uphill rh , in front to the old t9 and then he showed his front on the outside line into t2 but held him out for a bit longer . once he got passed again it was see you later , the new section slowed me down to catch him. Had heaps of fun with some more duels throughout the day with a panigale and a 1000rr on the last session .

I even saw the hondawaki show itself with a certain rider , it could have been Baddie.