Quote Originally Posted by Nelso View Post
This is going to upset a few people, but, I think if people are going out buying the latest eligible bike for Clubsport, or modifying their engines to be competitive, they should be racing in Unlimited and 600's, not Clubsport. If you are throwing that much money at it, you are in the wrong class. Clubsport should be cheap racing and anyone who has spent big money modifying bikes to run in Clubsport are ruining it for everyone else who just want to have fun without spending a fortune.

I think it should be 7 year old bikes, rather than 5 and they should go off the year model of the bike, not the compliance plate. I also think any bike that has had internal mods done to the engine should be at least 2 years older than the eligible year, so they would need to be at least 9 years old. Why? Because a 7 year old Superbike or Supersport will still be competitive with a standard new bike and could run in with the 'big spenders', but they have a very unfair advantage over standard (read cheap!) old bikes.

So let the haters start hating.
No haters from the Targa/Teen Spirit party ...