Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: St George Rounds 1&2 at SMP - ENTER NOW

St George Rounds 1&2 at SMP - ENTER NOW

Just a friendly reminder that early bird entries close on Friday this coming week, the 10th. Jan appreciates it if people can get their entries in early, rather than all at the last minute (or actually late, which is a sin only partly redeemable by buying her kilos worth of Belgian chocolates).

So enter now, peeps!!

Link for entry forms: http://www.stgeorgemcc.com/pdfs/road...2017.12.13.pdf
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Email sent

still no suspenders... and still no engine :(

Whaddya need specifically, Stu? Maybe I can help.

Oh, and isn't Carl's bike running just fine?? So what's the problem?

better get onto it this week and sort out accommodation
    2007 Yamaha FZ1 Championship winner (2012) (the tank)
    2007 Yamaha FZ1 Road bike
    2005 KTM 450 EXC (fun bike)
    2005 Yamaha R1 Class winner 2014

On the list of things to do tomorrow.

still waiting for my engine to be fixed after it destroyed itself at the last st George, also took the opportunity to have the shock and forks refreshed by zeno so all I have is a frame at the moment Carls is running fine, not sure I want to run it ( I crashed it last time out don't want to do it again lol ) that would be bad

But if you want Nick, ill give the nice new R6 a run down at the st George and give you a report hahahahahah couldn't resist you did offer

I'll rent you the championship-winning bike if you want. It's just sitting there.

Now that isn't a bad offer at all Nick, however after racing a bike I didn't own, and nearly destroying it at Oran Park, I vowed never to race someones bike again unless it was without risk, it cost me a fair bit of money to fix and almost a friendship..... Id rather not go there again.. If I need to I will most likely race the kids bike, just for fun until I get mine sorted. Thanks for the offer though, as always it is appreciated

Fair enough, and good advice!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mstevo View Post
    better get onto it this week and sort out accommodation
    yep thanks for the reminder!

Form sent in today via the snail mail...
    Cbr 600rr 07 track

Entered today for both days in the 600's

I'll be there not racing, but pit crew for Nelso.

Unfortunately we've already run out of money before the race season has started, so I won't be doing the St George Series only Nelso will be. That is of course unless someone can throw me some sponsorship for Entry and Tyres.

Will you do Pcra the following weekend?
    Pre Modern Formula 1 Champion 2013 (GSXR750T)

www.wet4uracing.com.au Race bike & mechanical prep, fairings and parts - www.bikeshop.com.au (Protech Motorcycles)Tyres, parts and dyno tuning www.stayupright.com.au motorcycle rider training from learners through to track skills - http://worthingtonmotorcycles.com.au BMW, Honda, MV Augusta, Moto Guzzi and Aprilia

Quote Originally Posted by senator8 View Post
    Will you do Pcra the following weekend?
    Yes, I'll be doing the PCRA rounds. RT Screen Printing and Kaneg are helping me out with the 125 this year and also Tom Harrison from Harrison Automotive is doing all the mechanical/set up work for me.

If anyone from outa town needs a place to crash I got a spare Bdr with Queen size bed + a big comfy couch. In coogee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snail mailed entry form today ... x entered 600's both days.

Quote Originally Posted by Phat3R View Post
    Snail mailed entry form today ... x entered 600's both days.
    Just don't snail mail the race mate 😜

All you luddites!! Who the hell still uses snail mail for anything other than physical goods?!?!?!? Scan and email, people. Or hell, no scanner? Just take a pic of each page with your iphone and email them to jan. Far out

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    All you luddites!! Who the hell still uses snail mail for anything other than physical goods?!?!?!? Scan and email, people. Or hell, no scanner? Just take a pic of each page with your iphone and email them to jan. Far out

or sign within PDF itself no printing needed!

Quote Originally Posted by Negrogrande View Post
    or sign within PDF itself no printing needed!

Huh !!

Sheeez all these technology who can keep up?

They lost my emailed / scanned entry to St George in Nov. It dippaseared into the ether, [well I suspect their junk mail]. So I then dropped it off in person at the meeting!

This time I figured snail mail was the surer option as opposed to having innane phone conversations ... we don't have your entry ... did you check junk mail? ... what's that? ... oh god - why does it have to be this hard ... . I probably should have gone with registered.

Quote Originally Posted by Spilly1199 View Post
    Just don't snail mail the race mate ��
    I'll be the Suzy Snail compared to the Steve/R6 package You iz fast ...

I'll be the Suzy Snail compared to the Steve/R6 package You iz fast ...
    I'm doing CSS before the race so hopefully will correct my bad body position habits. Might make me slower in the short term though!

They lost my emailed / scanned entry to St George in Nov. It dippaseared into the ether, [well I suspect their junk mail]. So I then dropped it off in person at the meeting!

This time I figured snail mail was the surer option as opposed to having innane phone conversations ... we don't have your entry ... did you check junk mail? ... what's that? ... oh god - why does it have to be this hard ... . I probably should have gone with registered.
    I didnt think bigpond had a spam filter sort of thing

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by chubb View Post
    I didnt think bigpond had a spam filter sort of thing
    +1. Not a very strong one, anyway. Besides, if you transer the cash via direct debit, Jan will come across that payment, if nothing else, and try to match it to an entry.

Quote Originally Posted by Spilly1199 View Post
    I'm doing CSS before the race so hopefully will correct my bad body position habits. Might make me slower in the short term though!

Which day and level are you doing css?
    Cbr 600rr 07 track

+1. Not a very strong one, anyway. Besides, if you transer the cash via direct debit, Jan will come across that payment, if nothing else, and try to match it to an entry.
    That's some leave it with the gods shit haha
    do a burnout

Tried to call and confirm that my email entry was received but message said she's not back until next week.
    Does it normally take them a few days to take entry fees from your credit card?

Quote Originally Posted by CLIFFY View Post
    Tried to call and confirm that my email entry was received but message said she's not back until next week.
    sometimes..

Quote Originally Posted by CLIFFY View Post
    It will at this time of year id imagine. Usually takes a few days normally anyway..

Safe to assume grading letters aren't coming?

Quote Originally Posted by chubb View Post
    Safe to assume grading letters aren't coming?
    Safe to assume you will be getting one

Entry emailed and paid. 600 Clubsport. Now to get the bike ready.
    Crash damaged parts ordered from Hawkesbury Honda - Check
    Fairing order placed Racer's Edge - Check
    Bent clip on and rearset order placed Woodcraft - Check
    Nightly prayers to the racing deity that all parts arrive in time.
    Now out to the shed to find the rest of the hayshed gravel trap...
    Last edited by Liamo; 09-01-2014 at 11:56 AM.
    "Consider again that dot. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives.
    The aggregate of our joy and suffering, every hero and coward, every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there – on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam."
    Carl Sagan

2007 Honda CBR600RR (Crashed) - #41 STG MCC
    2009 Honda CBR600RR - Retired
    2015 Honda CBR1000RR - Road

Hey Liam

Im not sure but i thought racers edge could put damaged fairings back in the molds and repair them ?? might be worth asking too

Quote Originally Posted by mercho View Post
    Safe to assume you will be getting one
    I'm getting sick of waiting!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liamo View Post
    Entry emailed and paid. 600 Clubsport. Now to get the bike ready.
    Crash damaged parts ordered from Hawkesbury Honda - Check
    Fairing order placed Racer's Edge - Check
    Bent clip on and rearset order placed Woodcraft - Check
    Nightly prayers to the racing deity that all parts arrive in time.
    Now out to the shed to find the rest of the hayshed gravel trap...
    did you know that Mick Hone motorcycles does all woodcraft stuff?

I ordered the shark's fin and arrived the next day. didn't really cost any more than what the US pricings are

Thanks Stuart. The tank cover 'was' the only spare part I didn't have.
    Julie has been gracious enough to push a new one through. Hope to pick it up on Saturday.
    I will bring the rest of the damaged fairing pieces with me, but I am not holding my breath. Gravel traps are a nasty experience.
    When I crashed at Broadford, the upper and belly pan were repaired. These parts will have to do for round 1.
    I appreciate your offer of fibreglass 101. Racing deity prayers for you also. Hope it comes together in time!
    "Consider again that dot. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives.
    The aggregate of our joy and suffering, every hero and coward, every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there – on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam."
    Carl Sagan

Michael, Mick Hone shit me. Unless you want the whole rearset, they're hopeless.
    Three times I tried to order spare footpegs. Still have too many RHS ones.
    Quickshift gear rod, forget it. Maybe something off a Suzuki will fit. Leave it out.
    I email Woodcraft, I get an invoice. It gets posted and the order is spot on.
    Thats service. Woodcraft have been very helpful to me.
    Last edited by Liamo; 09-01-2014 at 12:45 PM.
    Carl Sagan

Forms sent today
    Unlimited and CS Unlimited

Cool JC

Early bird closes TOMORROW, peeps!!

Sending my forms today. Anyone know of a spare Marshall for this round? Not having any mates and being an out of towner doesn't make providing one the easiest of tasks.

www.wet4uracing.com.au Race bike & mechanical prep, fairings and parts - www.bikeshop.com.au (Protech Motorcycles)Tyres, parts and dyno tuning www.stayupright.com.au motorcycle rider training from learners through to track skills - http://worthingtonmotorcycles.com.au BMW, Honda, MV Augusta, Moto Guzzi and Aprilia

Well I wouldn't mind if someone Marhsalled for me either!!

Sending my forms today. Anyone know of a spare Marshall for this round? Not having any mates and being an out of towner doesn't make providing one the easiest of tasks.
    Do you always just copy and paste??

Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    Do you always just copy and paste??
    not always, just mostly.
    Where's my cuddle?

not always, just mostly.
    Where's my cuddle?

Thread Information