So I take the opportunity of the good weather and have to take a trip to the city mmmm so I think parking...I will take the 600rr roadie.
All is good get there and back , im enjoying my day so much I think old pacific run for lunch. Stopped at the lights an then I start to think think as I set off , that felt a bit rough. I open it up along monavale road and it seems ok above 5k rpm. Pull in at the servo to fill up (1/4 tank full ) then me thinks I had better head for home if at low revs below 5k its running really rough. Finally got home and setting off at junctions wasnt the best , having to find very big gaps in the traffic just in case it dies . Above 5k running ok but from idle it coughs and not much pickup.

Will keep you posted on the cause / fix when I work it out but for now its parked and im not talking to her.

It reminds me of a post on facebook I read recently when the girlfriend wonders whats wrong with her boyfriend and gets worried when he seems like he is very distant and the bloke just sits there just thinking whats wrong with the bike .