Thread: 23rd and 24th

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumb View Post
    Cheers Ben always good to pit with someone, defiantly up for it again.

Mega used to move people around a bit not sure if stay up right bother. I asked to go up was 1st on the list but nothing.

I had fun today in white, running in a new engine. Actually enjoyed getting off the pace and looking around a bit more. Definitely improved my passing skills.
    Changed to GP shift today as well. Without any major f#%kups ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wanna hear more about the motor. Did you end up getting into it?? Difference? Was the Race ECU noticeable??
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    I wanna hear more about the motor. Did you end up getting into it?? Difference? Was the Race ECU noticeable??
    I didn't get into it 100%, just stuck with 7k, 9k 11k 12k wanted to wait till it gets the 1st oil change before I rip in fully.
    As for how the 13 with the race ECU and the quick turn throttle compared to the 09. it felt amazing so much more responsive, I reckon it's got to be good for a second or two at least. I'm at the south circuit on Monday then nothing till ARDC in April where I'll give it a crack hopefully chasing a few of you guys around.

No data from the speed lean angle though, it only recorded one session (2nd) all the others just said not enough data .... Looks like I'll need to down load an update or something, that's the second time it's done that to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Plumb View Post
    No data from the speed lean angle though, it only recorded one session (2nd) all the others just said not enough data .... Looks like I'll need to down load an update or something, that's the second time it's done that to me.
    Take AiM....
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Take AiM....
    On the subject of Aim.... is it in yet had to use race crappo on the phone yesterday 😦

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Take AiM....
    What's the trade in price

Thread Information