Thread: St George 2017

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    This race was tops!! Very exciting. Final bears race:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Marshy! That was sick! I was yelling at the screen. Ape launches better than the Yammie eh?

Unlimited clubsport race 2. Set my PB, only by .3 seconds, didn't quite crack a 40 yet, but it's coming. Feeling loads more comfortable on the CBR now and starting to try and change lines around, which I find I really can on this compared to the old girl.

Other than not getting the ZX10, I really enjoyed this one, loads of fun. Faster times to come. Cannot bloody wait for the next race!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zoidberg View Post
    Unlimited clubsport race 2.
    Looking good mate! Nice lines. You could go up one tooth on the rear gearing, I reckon.
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Unlimited clubsport race 2. Set my PB, only by .3 seconds, didn't quite crack a 40 yet, but it's coming. Feeling loads more comfortable on the CBR now and starting to try and change lines around, which I find I really can on this compared to the old girl.

Other than not getting the ZX10, I really enjoyed this one, loads of fun. Faster times to come. Cannot bloody wait for the next race!!!

A PBs a PB mate awesome work. Gezzz I love that dash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yiewww!! PB on the new machine and in blistering heat, well done fellah!!
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

Thread Information