Thread: ARDC Private Practice 25/10/2013

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phat3R View Post
    Binned the Gixxer in third session ... it went ova and ova and ova ... bounced on each side of the tank and once straight down on the top ... it don't go broom broom anymore :(
    That fucking sucks mate. Massive :(

Reckon it'll be back in action for St George? It has to be - we have a garage booked!

You alright?

Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    That fucking sucks mate. Massive :(

Reckon it'll be back in action for St George? It has to be - we have a garage booked!

You alright?
    Yeah Dan, I'm fine, sans minor ego dent Not going to let the off ruin my St George, so I'm workin on getting it all back together ... dropped off bike at local repair shop on way home and we went over it in detail ... they reckon they can do the work before Fri if I can source parts. Drew up list of what's needed and filling in findapart.com.au now. Luckily I have a stack of spares of common stuff, rearsets, clip ons, engine covers, so looking for sub frame, top fairing stay and some replacement bolts for left hand engine cover. I'll be doing everything in my powa to be there mate. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Phat3R View Post
    Yeah Dan, I'm fine, sans minor ego dent Not going to let the off ruin my St George, so I'm workin on getting it all back together ... dropped off bike at local repair shop on way home and we went over it in detail ... they reckon they can do the work before Fri if I can source parts. Drew up list of what's needed and filling in findapart.com.au now. Luckily I have a stack of spares of common stuff, rearsets, clip ons, engine covers, so looking for sub frame, top fairing stay and some replacement bolts for left hand engine cover. I'll be doing everything in my powa to be there mate. :-)
    Nice one. Sounds like you have all the spares I have so I don't have anything to offer but if you get stuck with parts give us a yell and I'll try suss for you as well.
    do a burnout

Thread Information