Thread: Race numbers, Size placement colour?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Go buy yourself some cheapo vinyl in white, yellow and red, then you have different colour backgrounds. Or for now just buy yourself some different colours of gaffer tape Honestly until you go fx superbike racing the organisers dont tend to care about number boards and numbers. As long as they are big and simple and are on a contrasting coloured number board (eg black numbers, white board) you shouldnt have a problem. And dont worry about reserving a number unless you have one that is special to you, just get your race entries in early and you'll most likely end up with your favourite number.
    AKA Tumbleweed #52

Bike: 06 r6 #52 (search for the flouro!!)
    Dirt: Honda Cr125r

Major Sponsor:

Quote Originally Posted by Carl-52 View Post
    Go buy yourself some cheapo vinyl in white, yellow and red, then you have different colour backgrounds. Or for now just buy yourself some different colours of gaffer tape Honestly until you go fx superbike racing the organisers dont tend to care about number boards and numbers. As long as they are big and simple and are on a contrasting coloured number board (eg black numbers, white board) you shouldnt have a problem. And dont worry about reserving a number unless you have one that is special to you, just get your race entries in early and you'll most likely end up with your favourite number.
    unless that number is registered to another rider entering the same class/ race...
    Life's too Short- YOLO!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Mick View Post
    unless that number is registered to another rider entering the same class/ race...
    That's what I'm thinking. Pay the $20 and get it put on by the sign writer while he does my stickers, then it mine so to speak. Other wise wouldn't you be changing numbers every race?

Looking at MoMs now for my RSV4 Id technically need mail box red backing with white numbers. But if no one really cares as long as it's readable, could I just make it stand out against the paint scheme?

Getting a bit late now....confusing my self

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information