Thread: 26th full circuit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phat3R View Post
    That Suzuki was destroyed ... it had "Suzuki sheered off wheels", the swing arm was a separate part ... I doubt there was a single salvageable part ... maybe the gas tank as it didn't seem to be leaking fuel. I hate watching cartwheeling bikes, especially if they belong to you.
    Even bikes spinning on their side is painful to watch (when they are yours), especially with shiny new fairings

I thought the bike was an R1 at the time, but there was so little attached to it as it spun through the air that it was impossible to tell for sure. Poor guy; I feel for him.

So it's conclusive, then? Suzukis newer than, what, 06? are unsuitable for track riding, as they disintegrate on impact.
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    So it's conclusive, then? Suzukis newer than, what, 06? are unsuitable for track riding, as they disintegrate on impact.
    Sure seems so ... Dan & mine have taken a beating ... I got mine 3m into the air with 3.5 flips and a 0.5 twist ...

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Suzukis newer than, what, 06? are unsuitable for track riding, as they disintegrate on impact.
    maybe apart from mine, I have cartwheeled it twice now, first time the subframe took the damage, last time it was the exhaust. bike is now running again, new fairing stay is in. might have to book a cheeky track day when I get my leathers back from Irena

Thread Information