Thread: 25th October SMSP Ride day

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    We (ie me and Owen) had decided on behalf of TT that we weren't gonna garage next to Glenn any more. We are arriving at 6am to queue for an hour to get a parking spot near the garage, simply because Brett, Nick C, Glenn, Cam, Mikey etc arrive at 6:55am, drive past the queue and take all the spots in front of those garages. We are now garaging in 38-40 (juuust the pit-exit side of the A-block tower) and there's ample parking, no need to get there quite so early, it's a bigger garage with fewer people, and closer to rego, the cafe, and the ground floor dunnies with the good handwash. Win-win-win-win-win.
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    We (ie me and Owen) had decided on behalf of TT that we weren't gonna garage next to Glenn any more. We are arriving at 6am to queue for an hour to get a parking spot near the garage, simply because Brett, Nick C, Glenn, Cam, Mikey etc arrive at 6:55am, drive past the queue and take all the spots in front of those garages. We are now garaging in 38-40 (juuust the pit-exit side of the A-block tower) and there's ample parking, no need to get there quite so early, it's a bigger garage with fewer people, and closer to rego, the cafe, and the ground floor dunnies with the good handwash. Win-win-win-win-win.
    Ah I booked 19-20, oh well even more room I guess! See you tomorrow
    2017 Suzuki GSXR1000 & 1991 Honda CBR250RR
    Team GASD Racing
    Sponsored by: GASD, ASR Wealth Advisers, MYM Consulting, Woolich, Cutting Edge Motorcycle Paint Shop, ASBG, HELD Australia, JW Moto Parts, Canberra Motorcycle Centre, Suzuki

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie57 View Post
    Ah I booked 19-20, oh well even more room I guess! See you tomorrow
    Don't feel like you can't join us anyway. I'm sure they won't mind if you just pull the signs off the doors.

Locked and loaded. Ready to rock.
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Thread Information