Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
It's all debt-financed, mate. You don't want any of that action, trust me. Unsustainable, but I just can't help myself!!!

I have my sources

Yes, you can run APRC in Clubsport. There are essentially no rules apart from build date. And I was thinking about adding APRC, but now I reckon I'll just run it old skool as-is. Michael McMillan doesn't run any of the electronics on his current model bikes, so how bad could it be?!?

I would be very keen to hear from Aaron what he thought of the difference with APRC added. Calling Breezey??
Interesting build mate.

At my slow pace it instantly cut 2 sec off at smsp. With skills it probably doesn't make much difference. I am glad I rode mine for 5 year first as it gave me more of a understanding on where the power/traction is. I have only ridden with APRC for 1 adrc practice say and round 5-6 Rjays so still plenty to learn about it.

If you are interested in doing a retro fit checkout my thread on af1.

http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/s...APRC-Retro-Fit

2009 RSV4 Factory APRC
-----------------------
Race ECU | Pazzo Shorty Levers | Racers Edge Fairings | Akrapovic Full Ti System Shortened | Puig Screen Light Tint | TechSpec Tank Grips | GB Racing Clutch and engine Covers | SATO Rearsets | Graves Frame Protection | 520 Renthal Chain Conversion | Annitori QS | Shorai LiFePO4 Battery